Helping People Live, Learn and Earn in Our Community
Request for Provider
Male, age 20, in the Chesterland area seeking a provider for hours before and/or after school, and some weekends, times are flexible. Morning would be 5:45 a.m.-6:45 a.m. and after school would be 2:45 p.m.-7 or 8 p.m. Weekends are flexible and may include overnight care. Duties include help with all ADL’s and should be able to assist lifting individual when needed. Individual is verbal and likes to be around people. He enjoys music, tv shows, dancing and his iPad.
I am looking for a caregiver for my daughter who has developmental delays. She is 45 yrs. old and lives with her family. She is very passive and quiet with no behavior issues. She likes to sing and dance and look at photos and watch TV. She understands simple commands. The caregiver duties would include the following:
- Most of the time I will have her breakfast, lunch or dinner made, you will need to warm it. If not then you would make her simple foods such as grilled cheese, salad, frozen dinners that I keep in the fridge.
- She will need assistance in toilet.
- She walks by herself but is afraid of her shadow in the summer months so she will hold on to your hand or arm which ever she feels comfortable for the both of you.
- She does use sign language for the toilet.
- Her vocabulary is about 50 words.